What Is The Home$tart Grant?
Home$tart is a $7,500 grant that can be used for your down payment, closing costs, and prepaid expenses of your home purchase!
Am I Eligible?
- Must be a first time home-buyer
- Borrower must owner occupy for 5 years
- Limited to 1-4 unit properties
- Must be below 80% AMI- Income Limits subject to change (See Income Limits tab)
- Must receive Home Buyers Education
- Limited to one grant per household
Current Home$tart Grant Income Limits
The income limits are posted and will become effective for all applications received beginning on or after April 13, 2019. Applications and income eligibilities that have already been issued are not affected by this change. Moving forward from April 13th, the Cook Inlet Lending Center will follow the new income guidelines posted below. Income limits are subject to change and may vary per borough.
What are the steps?
Cook Inlet Lending Center will help you to determine if you are eligible for the Home$tart program. Our Office Coordinator will help guide you through the process and help you understand the requirements. Schedule a meeting today with our Office Coordinator, Patricia Sanculi by phone 793-3058 or email email@example.com