What's Happening AtCILC
- Borrowing Basics: An Introduction to Credit with Angela Bradford, Wednesday December 5th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Home Ownership: We Make It Happen, You Make it Home! Charlotte Gaston, Wednesday December 12th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Reverse Mortgages 101: A loan that allows seniors to convert home equity into cash with Lori Erickson, Wednesday January 9th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- To Your Credit: Understand your credit report and learn how to build positive credit history with Angela Bradford, Wednesday January 16th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Section 184 Indian Home Loans for eligible home buyers in Alaska with Erma Castillo, Wednesday January 23rd, 12:00pm-1:00pm
News & Updates
Down Payment Assistance and Individual Development Account Programs
2018 income limits for the Down Payment Assistance (DPA) and Individual Development Account (IDA) programs have been released, effective April 13, 2018. Please visit the DPA and IDA pages for the most current income limits and applications.
Home$tart, Home$tart PLUS, and Native American Homeownership Initiative (NAHI) Grants
We have received our allocation of funding to begin administering the Home$tart Grant in the amount of $5,000 as well as the Home$tart PLUS and Native American Homeowner Initiative (NAHI) Grants in the amount of $10,000.
This year Cook Inlet Lending Center will be offering the Home$tart and the Home$tart PLUS grant to anyone who may be eligible whether they are using a CILC program that we offer or not. Our NAHI Grants that are administered by Cook Inlet Lending Center with remain "in-house." Click the Income Limits below to see if you may be eligible!
By clicking here you will be taken to the FHLB DM membership directory. From here you will be connected with other members in our community that also offer these resources for prospective homeowners.