What's Happening AtCILC
- Credit Report Scores Training with Angela Bradford, Wednesday September 11th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Helanie for Home Insurance! With Helanie White, Wednesday September 18th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Section 184 Indian Home Loans with Erma Castillo, Wednesday September 25th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Managing Debt with Angela Bradford, Wednesday October 9th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Helanie for Home Insurance! With Helanie White, Wednesday October 16th, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Section 184 Indian Home Loans with Erma Castillo, Wednesday October 23rd, 12:00pm-1:00pm
News & Updates
Currently recruiting for a Business Loan Officer
Cook Inlet Lending Center is a great place to work!
Our corporate family is a team of passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated, and highly qualified people. Our work allows us to assist our clients to attain home ownership through a variety of innovative solutions and programs. We offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes employer paid Life/STD/LTD insurance, extremely affordable health coverage, generous PTO accruals, paid holidays, an educational reimbursement program, a great wellness program and an employer matched 401K pre-tax deferrals.
If you are interested in the Business Loan Officer position and you have the expertise, skills and energy to match our mission to provide independence through housing, we encourage you to apply.
Working together works!
For more information and to apply please click here
Down Payment Assistance and Individual Development Account Programs
2019 income limits for the Down Payment Assistance (DPA) and Individual Development Account (IDA) programs have been released, effective May 15, 2019. Please visit the DPA and IDA pages for the most current income limits and applications.
Small Business Lending Program
Cook Inlet Lending Center is excited to announce that a new small business lending program is coming soon. We would like to thank the following:
Without their funding and collaboration, the development of this program would not have been possible.