What's Happening AtCILC
- Step by Step Guide to Buying Your New Home: Channen O'Malley, Wednesday, July 25th 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Getting Your Foot in the Door: Jim Black, Wednesday August 1st 12:00pm-1:00pm
- HOME OWNERSHIP: We Make it Happen, You Make it Home: Charlotte Gaston, Wednesday August 8th 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Essential Basics to Qualifying for a Home Loan: Erma Castillo, Wednesday August 15th 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Loan to Own- Learn About Installment Loans: Angela Bradford, Wednesday August 22nd 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Love Your Realtor: Mike & Debbie Love, Wednesday August 29th 12:00pm-1:00pm
News & Updates
Down Payment Assistance and Individual Development Account Programs
2018 income limits for the Down Payment Assistance (DPA) and Individual Development Account (IDA) programs have been released, effective April 13, 2018. Please visit the DPA and IDA pages for the most current income limits and applications.
Home$tart, Home$tart PLUS, and Native American Homeownership Initiative (NAHI) Grants
We have received our allocation of funding to begin administering the Home$tart Grant in the amount of $5,000 as well as the Home$tart PLUS and Native American Homeowner Initiative (NAHI) Grants in the amount of $10,000.
This year Cook Inlet Lending Center will be offering the Home$tart and the Home$tart PLUS grant to anyone who may be eligible whether they are using a CILC program that we offer or not. Our NAHI Grants that are administered by Cook Inlet Lending Center with remain "in-house." Click the Income Limits below to see if you may be eligible!
By clicking here you will be taken to the FHLB DM membership directory. From here you will be connected with other members in our community that also offer these resources for prospective homeowners.